We’re proud to announce an affiliation with ‘Body In Motion Rehab’ and offer all our ‘Wild Card’ members a 15% discount when showing your ‘Wild Card’ and using this service.
Body In Motion Rehab a Sports Therapy clinic based near Frome in Somerset specialising in the diagnosis, prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries and musculoskeletal problems. They are specialists in remedial and performance soft tissue therapy.
Body In Motion Rehab is also a Retül University certified bike fitter. Using Retül enables them to screen for inefficiencies and dysfunctional movement while clients are cycling under load. The Retül system assesses movement in 3D and is the most accurate cycle fitting system today.
There is a real synergy between Affinity and Body In Motion Rehab and they share a passion for free unrestricted human movement and enabling their clients to achieve natural and authentic posture and movement mechanics. Trained and experienced in the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries and rehabilitation as well as remedial and performance soft tissue therapy.
Client profile ranges from the young to older adults and from non-sporting to elite athletes competing at international level. They are able to treat a range of dysfunctions using a wide variety of treatment modalities to suite the individual client.
Body in Motion Rehab can help with:
- Pain management
- Sports injuries
- Post surgical recovery
- Postural problems & work place injuries
- Muscular and joint pain
- Repetitive strain and overuse injuries
- ……amongst many others
Their treatments include:
- Postural and bio-mechanical assessments
- Treatment for postural and bio-mechanical dysfunctions
- Sports and remedial massage
- Myofascial release
- Neuromuscular, Positional Release & Muscle Energy techniques
- Joint mobilisations
- Kinesiology taping and strapping
- Exercise rehabilitation programs
- Remedial stretching
- Electrotherapies – Ultrasound, Laser and Interferential
And also offer services in:
- Ultra endurance event preparation (training for Ironman, etc)
- Progressive stretching and flexibility programs
Retül 3D dynamic bike fitting through our partner Organic Motion Cycling
Sports Therapist, BA Dip MSST & STO
(Member of the Society of Sports Therapists and the Sports Therapy Organisation. Member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council CNHC)